11.26.2012

December Cupcake Fridays.

I can't believe Christmas Season is already here!!! I love this time of year. The traditions. The decorations. The shopping. And, of course, the food!

Here's how Cupcake Friday is going to work for December only, starting this Friday, Nov. 30...

- I will have 3 flavors available EVERY WEEK in December. Minimum order per flavor is still 4 cupcakes. I will still be selling them by boxes of 4 or boxes of 12. Starting the week of December 7th, Christmas toppers will be available. Stay tuned for pictures. 

- It won't just be Cupcake Friday, but Cupcake Saturday as well! This is to accommodate Christmas parties that may be on Saturday night. 

- The three flavors will be... Gingerbread Cupcakes w/Vanilla Buttercream, Dark Chocolate with Peppermint Buttercream, and last but certainly not least... Salted Caramel. 

- Undecorated boxes of 4 - $10; boxes of 12 - $25
- Decorated boxes of 4 - $13; boxes of 12 - $36

How to order...

- Email me at kelly@onceuponacupcake.com
- Like my Facebook page here and order through the Facebook page. 

Be sure to order early for your Christmas Party!!!

No comments: