8.13.2012

Cupcake Friday!


It's Kelly, here! Thank you to all of you who have supported Once Upon a Cupcake throughout the past five years. I can't believe it has been that long. As many of you know, I have slowed WAAAAAY down on making cupcakes. I have 3 boys running around here now that make it almost impossible to get anything done, let alone decorate a cupcake. 

If you are dying to get a cupcake or you want some to give, keep on reading...

I want to introduce you to my new idea... CUPCAKE FRIDAY

Because it's a Friday... you might want to bring a dozen cupcakes to your coworkers or the school office staff or the local fire department or your friends' house or your own family... you get the idea...ANYONE!

Most weeks I will be baking cupcakes...ready to be picked up Thursday evening or Friday morning. I will have a set flavor of the week each week. They will be sold by the dozen. $25 per dozen. If you want to order that week, I will need it placed by Tuesday at 7pm. (No decorations available.)

If this is something you are interested in, please email me at kelly@onceuponacupcake.com with CUPCAKE FRIDAY in the subject line. I will send out a monthly/weekly email with the flavors, promos, etc...  I also have started a CUPCAKE FRIDAY Facebook page. I will be posting the flavors there as well. If you want to LIKE my Facebook page, you can do it here

No comments: